Friday, September 3, 2010

Fierce Finds under Fifty

Handbags are a necessity for a modern woman as we often carry around everything but the kitchen sink with us!  On an everage day you will find my Blackberry, my wallet, my makeup bag, my keys and my agenda in my purse.  So how do we lug all this around while looking stylish doing so? The structured handbag is Fall/Winter 2010's answer to this important question.

So whether you're a fashion forward girl who loves bright colours and patterns or a classic and elegant woman who loves neutrals; you can't go wrong with the structured handbag.  I'm going to be resurrecting my vintage structured bags and bringing them back with flare.  Check out your local second-hand or vintage shop for this trend or be inspired from the Fierce Finds under Fifty ($50) that I found!

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily