Saturday, September 25, 2010

A good hair style is a woman's best friend

Yesterday evening I had a hair appointment at the Hair Loft in Ottawa (such a great place and they even give you wine!) I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with my hair- should I keep the length and darken it for winter or should I go blonder (for all my peroxide blonde peers out there you will understand the obsession to create that perfect white blonde look!) I decided to play it on the safe side and go blonder but with more layers and a lighter bang.  

My old hair style had bad roots, a boring length and big bangs.  My new hair is more bouncy, bodacious and beautiful! 

Authors note: I apologize for the au natural look- my makeup bag has gone missing! 

Ick hair! With Dress-Forever 21 and Strappy Heels-Andrew Geller
New bouncy hair! Military Blazer from H&M UK and boots from Salvation Army

Levi Jeans

Doesn't a good hair cut just make you smile :) Sparkly Vest-vintage



2 comments:

  1. very nice!!! i like!

    -beatrice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bangs! I had bangs like that for awhile before I chopped all of my hair off. They look great on you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily