Monday, September 13, 2010

Mundane Monday

"Workday passes like molasses in wintertime"- Alan Jackson
















Whoever said "Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life"  was someone after my own heart.  There is nothing more tedious than having to wake up to an alarm clock after having two rest and relaxation filled days of glory.  Today was a blah day so I decided to wear the muted colours of Fall- browns and taupe.  To make up for my neutral palette, tomorrow's wardrobe will be full of colour and zest!

Purse-Chanel, Heels-Walmart ($12!!!)

Black Pencil Skirt-Smart Set
Beaded Brown Cardigan-Moda; Taupe Blouse-Club Monaco; Ring-Smart Set

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily