Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Pretty in Perth

The beautiful scenery in Perth.
This past Sunday, my boyfriend and I went to Perth for the day.  It was a beautiful sunny day and it gave me the opportunity to wear my new vintage sequin vest and panda bear ring from Logan Antiques.  We spent the day shopping- at my favourite Valley bargain store- Dragon Moon; walking through the parks and enjoying a nice meal on the waterfront.

Purse-Chanel; Skirt- Smart Set; Sequin Vest-Vintage; Ring-Logan Antiques and Necklace- The Bay.


At work-wearing my new dress from Dragon Moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily