Sunday, September 26, 2010

"When a Little Black Dress is Right, there is Nothing to Wear in its Place"

After spending all day on the couch watching re-runs of Criminal Minds and eating cheesy delivery pizza, I made the executive decision that it was mandatory to get out of the house. Luckily there was an occasion- my friend's Birthday event so I dragged out one of my fav and most affordable LBD (little black dress), spritzed on some of my new eau de toilette- Animagical by Puma and prepared to ease myself from the comfort of the L-shaped couch.

Putting on the obligatory red lipstick

Headband-Smart Set; Necklace-Vintage


Embellished Black Dress-Suzy Shier; Black & Silver Boots- Spring

With the partner in crime

No comments:

Post a Comment

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily