Friday, November 5, 2010

Green with Envy

Sometimes it's okay to be envious of others...as long as we remember to be thankful and appreciative of all we have! I'm envious of:

*people who live in warm climates and don't experience blizzards or frostbite (yes Italians and Hawai-residents I am talking to you!)


* natural blondes-argh the agony and debt I have suffered due to my obsession with bleach!


*people who can whistle- honestly I have attempted numerous times and the most I can achieve is a pathetic wheezing noise!


* fashion stylists, fashion journalists, fashion merchandisers...do they realize that they hold my most coveted job?


*social democratic countries like Sweden and Denmark- hello fantastic social programs and goodbye homelessness and poverty!



* health nuts-I just can't be bothered to eat properly and work out- I mean I have better things to do with my time like shopping...wait that's exercise isn't it?!


 Outfit:
Green Cardigan- Jacob
Zebra Print Skirt- Smart Set
Black Studded Shoes- Two Lips from Winners
Silver Necklace- Gifted from my friend Elizabeth
Black Necklace- The Bay
Rings- Aldo

What are you most envious of?

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love that skirt!!!
    I'm envious of lots of things....mostly people who work in the fashion industry, haha...and the people who got to work on the Potter films
    http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your skirt is amazing:)

    Please follow:
    http://sound-of-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, do you have an email I can write to about the Dec Issue challenge you've entered? xox

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily