Monday, December 13, 2010

Green Smarties {Remixed}

I am a fan of wearing bright colours so when I found this Juicy Couture green lace dress at a vintage shop in Venice Beach for only $30 I knew I had to buy it.  I wore it when celebrity stalking 'Johnny Depp' in Santa Monica as shown here and I decided to remix it for the colder weather over the weekend.  My sister bought me this really fabulous green ring from Forever 21 and it seemed like fate as I was wearing the green dress when I picked up the ring at Purolator.

I found this Green Smarties inspired artwork video on Youtube and I thought it would be fun to commence Operation Smartie Couture- I will wear a different outfit each week based on coloured smarties.  So here is my Green Smartie look!











 Outfit
Green Dress- Juicy Couture 
Boots & Purse- Aldo
Tights- Wonder Bra
Ring- Gifted from Sis (Forever 21)
Watch- Gifted from the boy (Fossil)
Belt- Amazing Boutique in Leeds, UK (sorry, can't remember the name!)
Nail Polish- Rapid Ruby by Rimmel

When you eat your Smarties, do you eat the green ones last?

8 comments:

  1. A green lace dress is pretty enough but you enhance it beautifully with that belt, ring, purse, tights and boots. A smashing ensemble. Boy, I wish I could take lessons from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is one fun dress to hang in the closet. Great finding it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice~ <3 i love all the christmas related pix you post on your entries. lovely! <3

    following! plz check out my blog 2 ^^


    @ Read the story here. Please Help, Thank you.

    @ xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the dress its the perfect color. also great shoes and love that watch too. great outfit!

    xoxo Monroe

    Fashion Steele NYC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lace dress in green, usually I would shy away from such a bright colour but you totally work it.
    Thanks for your sweet comment.
    xxx

    theothersideofthepondmydear

    ReplyDelete
  6. p.s. a snood is a scarf but without the ends! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! Shybiker- you wear some fabulous outfits- I think we can all take lessons from each other at some point or another!

    Robbie- I call a scarf without ends an infinity scarf because it's like a never-ending loop! A snood is cute though! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are indeed looking juicy!

    p.s. your boy made you a giant closet? Keeper!

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily