Sunday, June 19, 2011

who wears short shorts?


 I wear short shorts!  I included shorts in my remix for weekend wear, as I don't think exposed butt cheeks are work appropriate, unless you work for Hooters or have a sleazy male boss.  These jean shorts from GAP are super comfortable, I love the wash and I got them on sale for $20 (originally $80).  I love this slouchy tee I got while consignment shopping and these red jelly sandals from Old Navy are great for walking and for only $0.99 I got a pair in bright green as well! 

 
 
 
 
Top, Belt & Purse- Thrifted; Shorts-GAP; Sandals- Old Navy; Necklace- The Bay; Bracelet- Somewhere in Montreal, QC; Nail Polish- Iced Mauve by Revlon

5 comments:

  1. I love the fringed purse and bracelet! This is such a great weekend casual look.

    xoxo ~ Courtney
    http://sartorialsidelines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tee with the shorts! Those sandals are really cute too. :) Hope you've had a great weekend!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  3. girl, if you got it, flaunt it. and you got it! you're so rockin' these cute little short shorts! i love the stripes too. and what i'm totally in love with is that thrifted fringe purse you're carrying. i want that! it's sooooo awesome!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and simply. I love it.

    http://amyfashionblog52.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a pair of shorter than i usually wear shorts this summer and husband always give me grief when i wear them
    i promise there is not a butt cheek anywhere to be seen!
    brett

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily