|Boots, Scarf & Belt- Thrifted; Dress (previously worn like this)- Ann Taylor Loft; Pleather Jacket- Sirens; Fishnet Stockings-Walmart ; Rings- Gifted; Nail Polish-Tahiti Sunrise by Sally Hansen|
It's Thursday and that means time to pay homage to thrifting finds à la Spunky Chateau! I'm also linking up to this week's boot edition of Silverstyle's Trending Through the Decades because as the days get colder the shoes get thicker (huh? that made more sense in my head!) and besides who doesn't love a great pair of boots!
Thanks to Sage (who really is as sweet as her blog suggests) for tagging me with the following award:
The name of the game is that I now get to share 7 random facts about myself so here it goes:
1) I am terrified of downhill skiing and I mean life flashing before my eyes terrified. I think it has something to do with my first (and only) experience when I was in Junior High and being peer pressured to attempt the steepest hill before mastering the bunny hill. That and I have a slight fear of heights (even ferris wheels give me a boost of adrenaline!)
2) I sleep with eye shades and ear plugs for complete sensory deprivation (plus I am not a sleep cuddler, I don't know how people do it).
3) I am extremely disorganized and my condo always looks like a war zone. My man swears I would lose my brain if it wasn't firmly implanted in my head (or is it lose my head?....)
4) I like to make up ditties about everything. Have you seen the show New Girl? It's like I'm watching myself!
5) My orange cat Marley (he's the one featured in my latest video) sleeps on my head every night. So I guess #2 is a lie- I like to sleep cuddle, just not with a human!
6) Speaking of cats, have I mentioned that I'm a crazy cat lady? A few times now I believe. So crazy that I subscribe to Cat Fancy magazine (well actually I bought it for my man as a joke but it turned out to be a good bathroom read- did you know that European Burmese cats make a great family pet? Well now I do!)
7) My dream vacation is Austin, Texas. I've done the whole Europe thing, now I just want to ride a mechanical bull while dressed like a cowgirl!
I'd love to know- what's a random fact about you?