Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays from The Closet Shopper!

Hi you guys. I’m Tracy from The Closet Shopper.  I was thrilled when Emily asked me to be one of her guest posters while she’s away on Holiday. I’ve been a big fan of her blog for awhile now. I’m a daily stalker of hers. Stalker in a good way, you know. She’s such a sweet and beautiful girl and I’m very proud to call her my friend.

Emily asked me to post about what I would wear to a Holiday party. I thought I’d post a couple of different looks. 

My first look is what I would wear to an office party. The outfit is sparkly and festive but it can also be worn at the office for the entire day. It’s a little fancier than office attire but  it’s party day, so it won’t look super out of place.  I’m wearing a vintage sequin sweater along with a pair of very bright pink pants from Old Navy.  To top it off, I’m wearing this amazing tweed blazer by Funktional. I also decided to wear my one and only pair of Christian Louboutin patent peep-toe pumps. There you have it.  My office party look.





My second look is what I would wear for my birthday night out or New Year’s Eve. My birthday is December 27th so my husband usually takes me to a very fancy dinner. I’m wearing a vintage sequin dress along with a silver sequin jacket from Nordstrom. I threw on my Jessica Simpson sexy peep-toe pumps and this dark purple clutch by Lorelei. I put my hair in a very messy bun so that I felt a little more fancy than a normal night out. Tons of sparkly jewelry and that’s it. I hope you enjoyed my take on Holiday party outfits.




{Emily's note: Wowza- doesn't Tracy look just stunning in both these festive ensembles!?! If anyone can pull off hot pink pants and sequins galore it's her! P.S. Blog stalking is appreciated and encouraged here on Tinfoil Tiaras!}

9 comments:

  1. Tracy, glad to see you in Emily's blog! I really LOVE LOVE LOVE both your looks! Most especially your New Year's look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY. This was so much fun. Dressing up and taking pics. Thanks for asking me to play along. Love you, Miss Em.

    xo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy, you look gorgeous which must mean I would look gorgeous in these outfits too....yay! No seriously you really know how to dress a night out. Both looks are perfect. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! What is one of my favorite bloggers doing on the site of another one of my favorite bloggers?! I'm overdosing here...

    Great outfits! Lots of color, pizzazz and style. Tracy, you're my idol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love those pink pants so much! i even bought them on clearance while preggo even though i'd have to wait months to wear them! just thought they were worth it and you definitely make me glad i did!!! love that silver sequin jacket too!!!

    spinning-threads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great, Tracy! I love that you showed two different Holiday styles but I really really love that vintage dress and sparkly jacket - I hope that is what you really wear for your Bday (happy bday, btw!) or New Years or something cause you look smokin' :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the second outfit is so perfect for those occasions! and I love both pairs of shoes - totally fabulous ;)

    happy holidays!
    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Tracy!!
    I want to go stand next to her at my next holiday party so I will appear cooler than I really am!
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tracy! You know I love you girl, but I would steal those pink pants and that sparkly jacket from you in a heartbeat. Just sayin'. :)

    Jenn
    The Suburb Experiment

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily