Friday, February 17, 2012

playing catch up

Too many outfits, not enough time.  I've gotten into the habit of taking daily outfit photos (if the outfit wasn't photographed, it's like it never happened) but haven't quite yet perfected the skill of blogging everyday.  Because sometimes life just gets in the way, you all know how it is! My lovely sister (who you'll virtually meet on Monday's post) is up visiting from Nova Scotia on her University's spring break so if you notice my absence in the blogosphere it's because we're most likely doing something girly or acting like tweedle dee and tweedle dum!

{work outfit}
Dress (worn as a skirt)- Ann Taylor Loft; Cape, Necklace, Bangles & Boots- Thrifted; Tights- Forever 21; Glasses-Gucci
Sweater (worn like this) & Skirt- Forever 21; Boots- Aldo; Watch- Fossil; Necklaces- Thrifted; Ring- Logan Antiques

{cooking class outfit}
Dress- Spoof (Toronto boutique); Blouse (worn like this)- Ann Taylor (Thrifted); Boots & Headband- Aldo; Earrings- Roadtrip (Ottawa boutique)

{work outfit}
Blazer & Pants- Thrifted; Top- Ann Taylor Loft; Necklace- Swapped; Ring-Smart Set; Shoes- Payless

11 comments:

  1. i used to call my twin nieces the tweedles, but i don't think their parents liked it. digging the outfit selection. have fun with your sis emily! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that last work look - and the poodle print sweater, how cute!


    Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your necklaces are really catching my eye in these pictures! They add a lot to the outfits you've paired them with! I especially like the one with the tassle! Too fun!

    Have a blast with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know EXACTLY how you feel. Too many outfits and not enough time. I have a HUGE backlog of outfits. I love that printed sweater, so cute!
    Tara
    Penniless Socialite

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, that's a lot of outfits! but I did find a favourite item right away...
    the beautiful mint coloured dress from Spoof! it's just gorgeous and suits you so well :)

    Maiken/
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the poodle sweater one! that little purple skirt is super cute on you.
    I feel the same about blogging lately. I've got quite a few pictures in my 'to post' file. But just can't seem to find time to put them up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have so many outfits back logged, maybe I should post outfits more often. Love your dress in the first pic, boots in the second and headband in the third! Now go have more fun with your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all! Those glasses look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great outfits. Have fun with your sister.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't seem to blog every day either--there's not enough time! And I feel the same way about unphotographed outfits--they need to be repeated and photographed so they "count" haha. Anyway, you look great in these. I just love that poodle sweater!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A friend of mine's performance was part of Undercurrents, Falling Open with Luna Allison, did you get a chance to see it? It was lovely, even with the serious subject matter.

    I am SO not keeping up with regular outfit photos. I haven't taken ANY in a week and a half, woops! I'm either too busy, wearing something already seen, or the outfit is all frumpy by the time I can take photos that I just forget about it.

    The first outfit with the poncho and chunky jewelery is my favourite of them all, you look great. :)

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily