Monday, April 28, 2014

Santa Maria {CUBA}

As much as I'm a person who likes to go-go-go, sometimes it's nice to take a break from technology, work & everyday stressors. My man and I just returned from a week long vacation in Cayo Santa Maria, Cuba where sand, sun, surf, beach & booze were staples in our daily routine.  I drove a speed boat, we swam with dozens of tropical fish while snorkeling and we explored historical Havana. It was a very relaxing trip and now that it's back to reality I already miss the slow paced vacation lifestyle.  Here are some of my favourite photos from our trip:


















5 comments:

  1. How nice. I'm glad you got to enjoy Cuba, Emily. We Americans are not allowed to go there (although people break that law all the time). I'm curious to see the old vintage cars they keep repairing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! long time no see, Emily! those photos are awesome by the way. a complete vacation mode! and I would be so jealous otherwise but already next week we must catch our plane to fly to Crete, yay :) so I can simply enjoy your photos until I can take my own, hehe.

    Maiken,
    Maikeni blogi - part of me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emily I'm so glad you a great vacation visiting my country :-)
    Dayi

    Dayi's Sense of Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had an amazing trip. The photos are lovely :)

    www.sylvialovespink.com

    ReplyDelete

One of my daily joys is reading the lovely comments you leave. It may take a day or two (or three, depending on how hectic life gets!) but I will stop by your slice of the blogosphere soon! xo Emily